A failure in everything.
I couldn't keep the person I loved the most. She left me.
I throw my pride away and thought that she will come back to me.
She didn't. You know, I can only be updated through Twitter.
Now, she unfollow me and I also.
Why? Why things couldn't last? Why things couldn't be like last time?
I feel like committing suicide. I don't feel like living anymore.
If I died, then she will remember me, why not?
I don't need sympathy.
All I want is you. I want you by my side when I'm down. I want you here with me saying cold jokes with me.
I didn't insult you. Why do you still hate me?
Do you really want me to fuck off from your life?
You don't love me anymore. Yet, I still love you as much as last time.
After I do finish what I want to do, it's time for me to leave.
Ulrica, take care. Goodbye. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment