Even if I tell you the truth, it's useless already.
Do you even trust me now? No, you don't.
I believe there's someone inside your heart already.
I'm not going to care anymore.
You've gave up. You're not going to be the one who's gonna cheer me up when I'm down anymore.
Got boyfriend or don't have, I don't wish to know already.
50-50% you have?
What's the point of giving so much when it's not appreciated?
I can never find someone better than you.
For now, let me forget you once and for all.
Ucze, I won't bother you anymore ok?
Happy?
Naive fuck.
What's love?
You can do without me, why can't I?
Haha, forget it.
Goodbye.
LYH, you bloody fucker. You were the one who did this to me. You ruined my life. Get it?
I never want to see your fucking face again.You got me wrongly accused for nothing.
Don't fucking let me see you again or you'll never get to see the next sunset. I swear.
Thanks to you, I've lost a friend. A friend who I need the most.
Fuck off from my life. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment