Myself.

Monday, 15 April 2013

2 days have passed. 
Seeing us like this, I don't feel good at all. 
It's really fucking pain to pretend to be alright. 
But, what can I do? Wait. 
I have to show improvements in my attitude and everything.. 
Are you still willing to come back to me? 
Sigh.. 


Yours sincerely,
Anthony.. 
Posted by Unknown at 13:14
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (16)
    • ▼  April (16)
      • I'm TengJin. A failure in everything. I couldn't k...
      • Even if I tell you the truth, it's useless already...
      • It was not me who insulted you..
      • Am I a joke? Why do I think that you're laughing a...
      • TengJin, Don't be sad anymore. What's gone will no...
      • This picture above, it's the one I like the m...
      • 2 days have passed.  Seeing us like this, I don't ...
      • I hope I made the right decision. I don't know wha...
      • 740. Though we seldom come here to slack, but I th...
      • Bloggy. I will be neglecting you for the next 2 da...
      • I was supposed to work today morning. But when I w...
      • I've been waiting. From just now till now. Just wa...
      • Baby, thanks for everything you've given me.  You ...
      • 8 April 2013. I ruined the first day of school. I ...
      • Do you know your that one sentence hurt me?  By th...
      • 31 January 2013. We got together. Sweetest night e...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.