Baby, thanks for everything you've given me.
You always made me happy and always giving in without fail.
Maybe I've think too much but perhaps, forever doesn't really exists.
We've thought too far ahead but from now onwards, no more.
We have broke up once and everything had changed ever since.
The only thing I can do now is, making everything back like last time.
I will try my very best because I don't wanna lose you.
I know there are some guys contacting you now but I trust you.
I trust you know your limits. I don't want to control you.
From now onwards, everything will be a challenge.
I don't want you to hide anything from me. Please.
I don't want just some months of relationship, I want years, with love.
I want to be the best boyfriend you ever had.
I want to be the boyfriend you never will forget.
You're my everything. I'm prepared to give up everything just for you.
If we can't make it and you leave me, I'll wait for you to come back to me.
Maybe you think I'm bullshitting but I'm serious.
You're too important to me.
Please give me time. Don't let the feelings you have for me, fade.
I promise, I will not make you disappointed anymore.
I'll end today's post with,
I, ChenTengJin, pledged to love you, AdorableChiaPrettyWitch, with all my heart. No matter what you do, I'll give in and make you happy. Promises I made to you, I won't forget but fulfill them over time. I won't stop loving you but continue to love you even if I have no more love. I'll treat you better than any guys did. Let's try together, for a better relationship. I love you.
Yours sincerely,
MonsterAnthony. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment