Thursday, 25 April 2013

Am I a joke?
Why do I think that you're laughing at me right now?
Isit wrong to love somebody..
I've no choice.
From the day I've feelings for you, I've decided you'll be the one that I'll love.
I know I'm too much because I've insulted you, I'm sorry.
Could you forgive me?
I registered a new number just for you. 
I didn't let anybody know this number because I want you to know only.
I didn't dare to give you because you might not want it.
I'm scared.
I'm lost.
Hoping for a last chance.
Hoping that I could be friends with you.
Hoping that everything would return to normal.
I've waited for a girl like you to appear in my life.
You did but you left too soon.
You regretted being with me.
Am I too lousy?
I feel that I'm really not a good guy.
I didn't respect you at all. 
I tried to hit my head as hard as possible hoping when I wake up, I would forget everything.
I failed.
It hurts. It really hurts by missing you. 
I can't do anything about it. 
I want to text you and meet you.
I want to call you Witch again.
I want to see the face that will make me laugh every time I'm down.
Witch, I really do miss you..
Sigh.


Yours sincerely,
Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment