Tuesday, 9 April 2013

8 April 2013.
I ruined the first day of school. I made Baby angry.
I fell asleep when I'm supposed to take the first bus to her place.
Sigh, I really felt guilty when she wasn't angry with me.
Thanks B.
School was boring as usual. Me and B were so tired.
Finally, school ended and I went to her place with Nicole and Angelene.
Then, the best part came! Baby's mum asked me if I wanna go JB with them!
So, we went. There was heavy traffic when we were going there.
Slept in the car. Hahahaha.
Finally, we reached!
Baby bought lens as though they were free!
For me, I bought only a disc and a packet of cig!
When we were going back to Singapore, we were so afraid that the cig will be caught.
Prayed and yeah! Didn't get caught.
Baby was so pissed off because we intended to buy 2 packs but were afraid!
Hahahaha. It was an awesome night really.
Had so much fun!!
Alright, gotta sleep now!


Yours sincerely, 
MonsterAnthony. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment